Associating with a global sustainability not-for-profit initiative is matter of prestige.
We should not associate with each other for just visibility, credibility and/or financial gains.
You will appreciate that we have 11 SPSC criteria to be met to associate with each other:
- The sponsoring organisation should supports sustainability
- The sponsoring organisation should publicly commit to improve on their sustainability credentials
- No weapons, military or defence
- No obscene material that offends
- No non-renewable energy
- No illegal substances
- No cigarettes (including electronic/vaping)
- No prostitution & escort agencies
- No pornography organisations
- No sexual massage organisations
- No religious and religion initiatives (We respect all religions, but let us keep our association away from religion)